BOC Job Vacancies 2021 – Trainee Secretarial Assistant Recruitment
Employer: Bank of Ceylon – BOC
Designations: Trainee Assistant Secretary
Source : Silumina (22-05-2021)
POST OF TRAINEE SECRETARIAL ASSISTANT
Submit your application on or before 05th June 2021.
Application received through any other method, except this online procedure will not be entertained under any circumstances.
Any application not meeting the above required eligibility criteria or submitting incorrect information will be rejected at any stage of recruitment without any further notice.
Instructions to the candidates regarding the online application:
- Please read the paper advertisement carefully and those who do not fulfill the eligibility criteria mentioned therein are advised not to apply.
- The Career Portal Site is best viewed with Internet Explorer 7.0 + or Firefox or Google Chrome with a screen resolution of 1024 x 768.
- Register yourself first (Sign Up) with a valid e-mail address (activation link will be sent to this e-mail) and then Sign-In with your credentials, if you have not registered already.
- Only the “Personal”, “Qualification” and “General” Tabs are mandatory. Therefore, you need not fill the “Experience” and “Achievements” Tabs. Keep it blank.
- Under the Qualification Tab, please select only the OL, AL, and Degree. Do not select Professional/Masters or any other qualification type.
- Under Degree qualification, select ‘REC – Secretarial Practice Course (English Medium)’ as Diploma/ Certificate course in Secretarial Practice.
- After adding the relevant qualification(s), select any one of the qualifications as the “Highest Qualification” in the below table (click the radio button) and then ‘Save’.
- In the General Tab, please acknowledge the declaration by tick the check box before save it. No need to fill in the Referees details.
- Please fill all the mandatory fields correctly and click the “Apply” button to preview your application before “Submit” to verify the spelling and accuracy of the information you have entered.
- On the Preview page, please choose your Preferred Communication Method at the bottom before submitting your application.
- Keep the “Application Reference Number” for your future reference.
- The candidate should be able to produce documentary evidence for the qualifications if selected for the interview. if fail to prove, will not be allowed to face the interview and the application will be disqualified immediately.
- No Changes will be permitted after the submission of the application.
- If there is any difficulty in submitting the application online, please call and get assistance on 011 220 5104/5117/5118 on working days between 08:15 am and 04:30 pm.